Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - City of Bowie
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $200,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of Bowie for the planning and design of the new City of Bowie
police headquarters building; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/13 at 9:00 a.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS