File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Authority to Transfer Inoperative Vehicle Without
Certificate of Title or Notification - Repeal
Repealing authorization for specified individuals to transfer a
vehicle that is more than 8 years old and has no engine or is
otherwise totally inoperable to an automotive dismantler and recycler
or scrap processor without a certificate of title and without
following specified notification procedures; repealing authorization
for an automotive dismantler and recycler or scrap processor to
require a specified person who transfers a vehicle to execute an
indemnity agreement; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ABANDONED VEHICLES
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- WRECKERS AND SCRAP PROCESSORS
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):