File Code: Real Property
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1259
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - Condominiums - Conversion of Rental Facilities -
Extended Leases and Moving Expenses
Increasing from 20% to 25% the percentage of units that a developer
converting a rental facility to a condominium is required to set aside
for designated households that qualify for extended leases; increasing
from $750 to $1,000 the maximum amount of moving expenses for which a
developer is required to reimburse specified households; altering the
calculation of a specified income eligibility figure from 80% to 70%
of the median income for an area; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LEASES AND RENT
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):