File Code: Taxes - Income
- Sponsored By:
Teacher Incentive Act of 2006
Allowing specified classroom teachers in specified public schools
teaching specified subjects to claim an income tax credit of $1,500;
providing that the credit may not exceed the State income tax for the
taxable year and that any unused credit may not be carried over to any
other taxable year; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- INCOME TAX
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TAX CREDITS -see also- CIRCUIT BREAKER
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):