Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Lawlah, Currie, and Kelley
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - McGuire House
Senior Public Housing Development
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $3,000,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the County Executive and County
Council of Prince George's County for the planning, design,
construction, renovation, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the
McGuire House Senior Public Housing; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/11 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/11 at 12:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Gloria Lawlah, District 26
- Senator Ulysses Currie, District 25
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ELDERLY PERSONS
- HOUSING -see also- APARTMENTS; CONDOMINIUMS; MOBILE HOMES
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- STATE BONDS