File Code: Juvenile Law
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1155
- Sponsored By:
Senators Lawlah, Exum, Hooper, and Klausmeier
Juvenile Law - Juvenile Court Jurisdiction - Motor Vehicle Theft
Excluding from the jurisdiction of the juvenile court a child at least
16 years old alleged to have committed motor vehicle theft, except
under specified circumstances; and providing for the application of
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Senator Gloria Lawlah, District 26
- Senator Nathaniel Exum, District 24
- Senator J. Robert Hooper, District 35
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- JUVENILE CAUSES
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- THEFT -see also- SHOPLIFTING
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):