File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Senators Ruben, Britt, Forehand, Frosh, Gladden, Green,
Grosfeld, Jones, and Pinsky
Tobacco Tax - Revenues for Pension Enhancements for State Employees
Altering the tobacco tax rates imposed on tobacco products; and
requiring the Comptroller to distribute a portion of specified tobacco
tax revenues to a special fund to be used only to provide funding for
pension enhancements for State employees and teachers.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Ida G. Ruben, District 20
- Senator Gwendolyn Britt, District 47
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Brian E. Frosh, District 16
- Senator Lisa A. Gladden, District 41
- Senator Leo E. Green, District 23
- Senator Sharon M. Grosfeld, District 18
- Senator Verna L. Jones, District 44
- Senator Paul G. Pinsky, District 22
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIGARETTES -see also- SMOKING
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- STATE EMPLOYEES
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):