Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Munson, Hafer, and Mooney
Creation of a State Debt - Washington County - Hagerstown Police
Athletic League Equipment
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $50,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Hagerstown Police Athletic League, Inc. for the acquisition of
weightlifting and other athletic equipment for the Hagerstown Police
Athletic League; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/13 at 10:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 11:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Donald F. Munson, District 2
- Senator John J. Hafer, District 1
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- SPORTS -see also- RECREATION; STADIUMS
- STATE BONDS
- WASHINGTON COUNTY