Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Munson, Hafer, and Mooney
Creation of a State Debt - Washington County - Rural Heritage
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $100,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Washington County Agricultural Education Center, Inc. for the
planning, design, construction, and capital equipping of the Rural
Heritage Transportation Museum; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/13 at 10:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 11:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Donald F. Munson, District 2
- Senator John J. Hafer, District 1
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- AGRICULTURE -see also- FARMLAND
- HISTORICAL MATTERS
- STATE BONDS
- TRANSPORTATION -see also- AIRCRAFT; AIRPORTS; BOATS; etc
- WASHINGTON COUNTY