File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1311
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Abandoned Vehicles - Storage and Sale
Requiring a police department that takes custody of an abandoned
vehicle to provide notice to a garage keeper if the vehicle is stored
in a garage; authorizing a garage keeper to send or post a specified
notice if a police department has not sent or posted the notice within
a specified time period; providing that a police department may
authorize a garage keeper to sell a vehicle stored at a garage;
authorizing a garage keeper to sell specified abandoned vehicles and
dispose of the proceeds in a specified manner; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ABANDONED VEHICLES
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):