File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - Ground Rents - Limitation on Total Expenses
Recoverable in Ejectment Action
Limiting the total amount a specified plaintiff or holder of a ground
rent may recover as reimbursement for specified expenses in a ground
rent ejectment action; and limiting the reimbursement to five times
the lesser of the amount of ground rent due on the property or 3
years' back rent.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIVIL ACTIONS -see also- SMALL CLAIMS
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LEASES AND RENT
- REAL PROPERTY
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):