File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 381
- Sponsored By:
Senators Giannetti and Stone (Committee to Revise Article 27 -
Crimes and Punishments)
Criminal Law - Burglary - Fines
Establishing and altering the maximum fines for specified crimes
relating to burglary.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Senator John A. Giannetti, Jr., District 21
- Comm. to Revise Article 27
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 24, 2006: Third Reading Passed (47-0)