File Code: Taxes - Sales and Use
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 579
- Sponsored By:
Senators Hooper, Colburn, Greenip, Middleton, and Mooney
Sales and Use Tax - Thoroughbred Race Horses - Maryland-Bred Race
Requiring the Comptroller to distribute the sales and use tax revenue
collected on sales of thoroughbred race horses at a claiming race to
the Maryland-Bred Race Fund.
- First Reading Finance
- Re-assigned Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator J. Robert Hooper, District 35
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Janet Greenip, District 33
- Senator Thomas M. Middleton, District 28
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ANIMALS -see also- BIRDS; TURTLES
- GAMING -see also- BINGO; LOTTERY; RAFFLES
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- SALES AND USE TAX
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):