File Code: Courts and Court Personnel - Statewide
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 302
- Sponsored By:
Senators Klausmeier, Colburn, Hooper, Lawlah, and Teitelbaum
Task Force to Study Gambling Treatment Programs in Circuit
Courts and the District Court
Creating a Task Force to Study Gambling Treatment Programs in Circuit
Courts and the District Court; requiring the Task Force to study how a
system of gambling treatment programs may be established in circuit
courts and the District Court, taking specified aspects into account;
requiring the Task Force to report its findings to the Governor and
the General Assembly on or before December 1, 2007; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator J. Robert Hooper, District 35
- Senator Gloria Lawlah, District 26
- Senator Leonard H. Teitelbaum, District 19
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIRCUIT COURTS
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- COURT OF APPEALS
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DISTRICT COURTS
- GAMING -see also- BINGO; LOTTERY; RAFFLES
- MENTAL HEALTH
- SENTENCES -see also- DEATH PENALTY
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 308079/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 8, 2006 at:
3:21 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 10, 2006: Third Reading Passed (46-0)