CHAPTER NUMBER: 425
File Code: State Government - Procurement
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 427/05 - EHE
- Sponsored By:
State-Owned Vehicles - State Fleet Biodiesel Fuel Usage Act of 2006
Requiring the State to ensure that, in fiscal year 2008 and in each
subsequent fiscal year, at least 50% of vehicles using diesel fuel in
the State vehicle fleet use a blend of fuel that is at least 5%
biodiesel fuel; exempting specified vehicles; etc.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (133-0)
Action after passage in Senate and House
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 425
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCIES -see also- ELECTRONIC GOVERNMENT
- FUEL -see also- COAL
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 634933/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 9, 2006 at:
11:46 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 13, 2006: Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- April 8, 2006: Third Reading Passed (133-0)