Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Garagiola, Hogan, and
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Poolesville Town Hall
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $275,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Commissioners of the Town of
Poolesville for the planning, design, construction, and capital
equipping of the Poolesville Town Hall; providing for disbursement of
the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide
and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the
encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/11 at 9:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Patrick J. Hogan, District 39
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS