File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
State Government - Notary Public - Appointment
Repealing a provision of law requiring a notary public applicant to
receive specified approval from a specified State Senator; repealing a
provision of law requiring an individual appointed as a notary public
to be a resident of the senatorial district from which the individual
is appointed; and altering a provision of law by authorizing the
removal or suspension of a notary public from office based on a
request made to the Governor from the Secretary of State instead of
from a specified State Senator.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- NOTARIES PUBLIC
- SECRETARY OF STATE
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):