File Code: Juvenile Law
- Sponsored By:
Senators Klausmeier, Stone, Astle, Kelley, Mooney, Munson,
Schrader, and Hogan
Criminal Procedure - Sex Offenders - Electronic Tracking and Movement
Requiring a court to require a specified defendant, as a condition of
probation, to register for electronic tracking by the Department of
Public Safety and Correctional Services; authorizing a court to
specify geographic locations to which specified defendants may not
travel as a condition of probation; requiring a person required to
register as a sex offender for a term of life to register for
electronic tracking with the Department; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator John C. Astle, District 30
- Senator Patrick J. Hogan, District 39
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
- Senator Donald F. Munson, District 2
- Senator Sandra B. Schrader, District 13
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE -see also- WIRETAPPING
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- PAROLE AND PROBATION
- PUBLIC SAFETY AND CORRECTIONAL SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
- REGISTRATION -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION
- SEXUAL OFFENSES
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):