Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Kelley, Patterson, and V. Turner
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Forest Heights
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $300,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of
the Town of Forest Heights for the repair, renovation, reconstruction,
and capital equipping of the Forest Heights Municipal Building;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds; establishing a
deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/11 at 4:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Darryl A. Kelley, District 26
- Delegate Obie Patterson, District 26
- Delegate Veronica Turner, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS