File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Landlord and Tenant - Failure to Pay Rent - Judgment for Possession
Providing that under specified circumstances, if a judgment for
possession of leased premises is stricken, the judgment shall be
counted in the number of judgments necessary to foreclose a tenant's
right of redemption of the leased premises; and providing that under
specified circumstances, if a warrant of restitution expires and the
judgment for possession is stricken, the judgment shall be counted in
the number of judgments necessary to foreclose a tenant's right of
redemption of the leased premises.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (138-1)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LEASES AND RENT
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Real Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 27, 2006: Third Reading Passed (138-1)