File Code: State Government - Procurement
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Trueschler and Barkley
Procurement - Public Facility Construction - Delayed Completion
Authorizing a procurement contract for construction of a public
facility to include a clause that specifies an amount of delayed
completion damages calculated using a specified formula; requiring the
formula and specified information relating to the formula to be stated
in the procurement contract; establishing that delayed completion
damages clauses are material and significant terms of the contract
that shall be strictly enforced; establishing that these damages shall
be in addition to other recognized actual damages; etc.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- No Action
- Delegate John G. Trueschler, District 42
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONTRACTS -see also- LAND INSTALLMENT CONTRACTS; PROCUREMENT
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):