File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Oaks, Rosenberg, Carter, Dumais, Franchot, Goodwin,
Holmes, Kullen, McHale, Niemann, Pendergrass, Pugh, and Quinter
Environment - Reducing Lead Risk in Housing - Risk Reduction Standard
Clarifying the requirements of specified lead risk reduction standards
relating to changes in tenant occupancy.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Peter Franchot, District 20
- Delegate Marshall T. Goodwin, District 40
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate Sue Kullen, District 27B
- Delegate Brian K. McHale, District 46
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Shane E. Pendergrass, District 13
- Delegate Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
- Delegate Neil F. Quinter, District 13
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ENVIRONMENTAL MATTERS -see also- CONSERV; NAT RSRCES; POLLUT
- HAZARDOUS AND TOXIC SUBSTANCES -see also- ASBESTOS; RADIATN.
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- HOUSING -see also- APARTMENTS; CONDOMINIUMS; MOBILE HOMES
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):