Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Walkup, Elmore, Rudolph, Smigiel, and Sossi
Creation of a State Debt - Kent County - Chesapeake Fields'
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $1,400,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Trustees of the
Chesapeake Fields Institute, Inc. for the acquisition of 83 acres of
farmland to build an agricultural/visitor center and business park
located in Millington; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; and establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/13 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Mary Roe Walkup, District 36
- Delegate D. Page Elmore, District 38A
- Delegate David D. Rudolph, District 34B
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
- Delegate Richard A. Sossi, District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- AGRICULTURE -see also- FARMLAND
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- DEALERS; TRADERS; etc
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- KENT COUNTY
- STATE BONDS