File Code: Operating Budget
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 639
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Madaleno, Conway, C. Davis, Gutierrez, Jones, and
State Reserve Fund - Federal Fund Replacement Account - Creation
Establishing the Federal Fund Replacement Account; specifying that the
purpose of the Account is to replace federal funds that were
anticipated in the State budget but not received; requiring the
Governor to include a specified appropriation in the budget bill if
the balance in the Account falls below a specified amount; authorizing
the Governor to transfer money from the Account to an expenditure
account of a specified unit of State government under specified
circumstances by specified means; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/20 at 3:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/20 at 4:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Norman H. Conway, District 38B
- Delegate Clarence Davis, District 45
- Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez, District 18
- Delegate Adrienne A. Jones, District 10
- Delegate Jane E. Lawton, District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BUDGETS -see also- CAPITAL BUDGETS
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- LEGISLATIVE POLICY COMMITTEE
- PUBLIC WORKS, BOARD OF
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):