File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 886
- Sponsored By:
Delegates DeBoy, Cluster, Bohanan, Boteler, Bromwell,
G. Clagett, Conroy, Conway, Jameson, Jennings, Levy, Malone, Mayer,
Minnick, Moe, and Trueschler
Vehicle Laws - Driving While License Suspended - Causing Bodily
Injury or Death
Prohibiting a person from causing an accident that results in bodily
injury to or the death of another while operating a motor vehicle
while the person's license or privilege to drive is suspended in the
State; and establishing a penalty.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate John L. Bohanan, Jr., District 29B
- Delegate Joseph C. Boteler, III, District 8
- Delegate Eric M. Bromwell, District 8
- Delegate Galen R. Clagett, District 3A
- Delegate John W. E. Cluster, Jr., District 8
- Delegate Mary A. Conroy, District 23A
- Delegate Norman H. Conway, District 38B
- Delegate Sally Jameson, District 28
- Delegate J. B. Jennings, District 7
- Delegate Murray D. Levy, District 28
- Delegate James E. Malone, Jr., District 12A
- Delegate Wm. Daniel Mayer, District 28
- Delegate Joseph J. Minnick, District 6
- Delegate Brian R. Moe, District 21
- Delegate John G. Trueschler, District 42
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DEATH -see also- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES; WRONGFUL DEATH.
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):