File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Shank, Kelly, McComas, McMillan, and O'Donnell
Criminal Law - Possession of Child Pornography - Penalty
Altering the penalty for the offense of knowingly possessing a film,
videotape, photograph, or other visual representation showing a
specified depiction of an individual under the age of 16 years.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Christopher B. Shank, District 2B
- Delegate Kevin Kelly, District 1B
- Delegate Susan K. McComas, District 35B
- Delegate Herb McMillan, District 30
- Delegate Anthony J. O'Donnell, District 29C
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
- PORNOGRAPHY -see also- NUDITY AND SEXUAL DISPLAYS; OBSCENITY
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):