Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Menes, Frush, and Moe
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - College Park
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $1,000,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of College Park for the design and engineering of a new City Hall
for the City of College Park; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/11 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Pauline H. Menes, District 21
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Brian R. Moe, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS