Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Howard, Benson, and Vaughn
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Glen Arden City
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $500,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of
the City of Glen Arden for the design, repair, and renovation of the
Glen Arden City Hall; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/11 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Joanne C. Benson, District 24
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS