File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Petzold, King, Lawton, Stern, and Vallario
Public Safety - Statewide DNA Data Base System
Providing that a finding that a DNA record or profile was included in
the statewide data base system by mistake does not invalidate a data
base match or the detention, arrest, or conviction of a person based
on a data base match in the statewide DNA data base system.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Carol S. Petzold, District 19
- Delegate Nancy J. King, District 39
- Delegate Jane E. Lawton, District 18
- Delegate Joan F. Stern, District 39
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- RECORDS -see also- LAND RECORDS; VITAL RECORDS
- SAFETY -see also- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):