Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Griffith, D. Davis, and Brown
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - District Heights
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $200,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Commissioners
of the City of District Heights for the repair of the roof of the
District Heights Municipal Building; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Melony G. Griffith, District 25
- Delegate Anthony G. Brown, District 25
- Delegate Dereck E. Davis, District 25
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS