File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Procedure - Prostitution and Pandering - Seizure and
Authorizing a State or local law enforcement agency, on process issued
by a court of competent jurisdiction, to seize property used or
intended for use in connection with violation of specified
prostitution laws; establishing that specified property is contraband
and presumed to be forfeitable; placing the burden of rebutting the
presumption on the property claimant; authorizing the seizure of
property with or without a warrant in specified circumstances; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- SEARCH AND SEIZURE
- SEXUAL OFFENSES
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):