File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 760
- Sponsored By:
Drunk and Drugged Driving - Refusal to Take a Blood or Breath Test -
Establishing the offense of failing to take a specified blood or
breath test if a person is detained and subsequently convicted for a
suspected violation of specified drunk or drugged driving provisions
and the person previously was convicted of a specified drunk or
drugged driving offense and specified additional penalties were
imposed; establishing a penalty; and providing that a specified
penalty is in addition to specified other penalties.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHEMICAL TESTS
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):