Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Niemann, Ramirez, and Parker
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Mt. Rainier
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $600,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of Mt. Rainier for the planning, design, construction, and
capital equipping of a multi-use city facility, to include a library,
city hall, retail space, and community center; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/11 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Rosetta C. Parker, District 47
- Delegate Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS