File Code: Operating Budget
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 531/05 - APP
- Sponsored By:
Delegates G. Clagett, Barkley, Dumais, James, Kaiser, and
Budget - Reductions of Appropriations
Altering the maximum reduction that the Governor can make to an
appropriation in the State budget from 25% to 10% of the
appropriation; requiring the Governor to present proposed reductions
to the budget committees of the General Assembly at least 1 week
before seeking approval of the Board of Public Works; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/14 at 3:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/14 at 2:30 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Galen R. Clagett, District 3A
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Mary-Dulany James, District 34A
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BUDGETS -see also- CAPITAL BUDGETS
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- PUBLIC WORKS, BOARD OF
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):