Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Rosenberg, Carter, and Oaks
Creation of a State Debt - Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $750,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Mt.
Washington Pediatric Hospital, Inc. for the planning, design, repair,
renovation, reconstruction, expansion, and capital equipping of
clinical space for the Center for Neonatal Transitional Care at Mt.
Washington Pediatric Hospital; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/13 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- HOSPITALS -see also- CLINICS; STATE HOSPITALS
- STATE BONDS