File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 269/05 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Controlled Dangerous Substance Offenses - Subsequent Offender
Penalties - Incarceration in Another Jurisdiction
Providing that the enhanced penalties for a third time offender who
has committed specified controlled dangerous substance offenses apply
if the person serves a term of confinement of at least 180 days in a
correctional institution as a result of a conviction of a crime under
the laws of another state or the United States that would be a crime
under specified provisions if committed in this State.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES -see also- SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- INTERSTATE AFFAIRS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):