File Code: State Government - Personnel
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 292/05 - APP
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 584
- Sponsored By:
State Employee Health and Welfare Benefits Program - Judges'
Retirement System - Eligibility - Surviving Spouse or Dependent Child
Authorizing surviving spouses or dependent children of specified
members or retirees of the Judges' Retirement System to enroll and
participate in specified health insurance benefits under the State
Employee and Retiree Health and Welfare Benefits Program; providing
that specified surviving spouses or dependent children are eligible
for specified State subsidies; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/14 at 3:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/14 at 2:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HEALTH INSURANCE -see also- HMOS; MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- STATE EMPLOYEES
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):