Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 370). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2006 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Dumais, Feldman, Cryor, Barkley, Lawton, Lee, and
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Poolesville Town Hall
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $275,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Commissioners of the Town of
Poolesville for the planning, design, construction, and capital
equipping of the Poolesville Town Hall; providing for disbursement of
the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide
and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the
encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/11 at 12:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
- Delegate Jean B. Cryor, District 15
- Delegate Brian J. Feldman, District 15
- Delegate Jane E. Lawton, District 18
- Delegate Susan C. Lee, District 16
- Delegate Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS