File Code: Civil Actions and Procedures
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judiciary Committee (By Request - Departmental -
Criminal Procedure - Evidence - Admissibility of DNA Profiles
Altering a specified definition so that the National Quality Assurance
standards issued by the Director of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation are the standards to be used in validating
deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) profiles; and altering the conditions for
the admissibility of specified evidence.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (136-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Judiciary Comm., Chairman
- State Police, Department of
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 9, 2006: Third Reading Passed (136-0)