File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Kelley, Holmes, Parker, V. Turner, and Vallario
Family Law - Child Support -
Requiring a specified child support order or modification of a child
support order to state the dates on which each child subject to the
order will attain the age of 18; requiring the court, on its own
motion, to schedule a specified modification hearing; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:30 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Motion vote previous question (Delegate Minnick) Adopted
- Third Reading Passed (94-39)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate Darryl A. Kelley, District 26
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate Rosetta C. Parker, District 47
- Delegate Veronica Turner, District 26
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- FAMILY LAW -see also- ADOPTION; ANNULMENT; DIVORCE; etc
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
- SUPPORT OF DEPENDENTS -see also- ALIMONY
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Family Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 072312/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 27, 2006 at:
4:22 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 26, 2006: Third Reading Passed (94-39)