File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Traffic Control Signal Monitoring Systems - Repeal
Repealing specified provisions of law relating to the recording, by a
traffic control signal monitoring system, of a violation of the
requirement that a vehicle stop at a steady red signal; providing for
the continued application of specified provisions of law relating to
the recording of specified violations by a traffic control signal
monitoring system before the effective date of the Act; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DISTRICT COURTS
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- RECORDINGS -see also- VIDEO
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):