File Code: Civil Actions and Procedures
- Sponsored By:
Courts - Pleading Monetary Damages
Providing that a party may elect to specify in a claim the amount of
monetary damages in controversy; requiring a party who elects not to
specify in a claim the amount of monetary damages in controversy to
allege specified matters; and prohibiting a party from amending
specified allegations under specified circumstances.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIVIL ACTIONS -see also- SMALL CLAIMS
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):