File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Education - Compulsory Attendance - Age
Clarifying that specified provisions of current law relating to
compulsory attendance do not apply to specified children; requiring
specified children under a specified age to attend a public school
regularly during the entire school year unless specified conditions
are met; raising the age to which a parent or guardian is responsible
for a child's attendance at school or specified authorized
instruction; and making technical corrections.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- EDUCATION -see also- DRIVER ED; HIGHER ED; SPECIAL ED; etc
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):