File Code: Juvenile Law
- Sponsored By:
Department of Juvenile Services - Placement of Children - Home County
Requiring that any child placed by the Department of Juvenile Services
in an out-of-home placement remain in the county where the child's
parent or guardian resides.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- JUVENILE CAUSES
- JUVENILE FACILITIES
- JUVENILE SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 83C Juvenile Services
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):