File Code: Taxes - Sales and Use
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 70/05 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Sales and Use Tax - Exemption - University and College Textbooks
Exempting from the sales and use tax a sale of a textbook that is
bought by a full-time or part-time student enrolled at an institution
of higher education.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- COMM COLLEGES; MED SCHOOLS; etc.
- SALES AND USE TAX
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):