File Code: Juvenile Law
- Sponsored By:
Juvenile Law - Juvenile Court Jurisdiction
Establishing that the juvenile court does not have jurisdiction over a
child at least 16 years old except under specified circumstances;
granting the District Court exclusive original jurisdiction over
specified criminal cases in which the defendant is at least 16 years
old except under specified circumstances; making specified technical
and conforming changes; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- DISTRICT COURTS
- JUVENILE CAUSES
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):