File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Public Charter Schools - Funding - Amount per Pupil
Requiring a county board of education to disburse to a public charter
school an amount of county, State, and federal money for each student
that is equal to 90% of the per pupil amount disbursed to other public
schools in the local jurisdiction in the previous fiscal year.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs & Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION, BOARDS OF
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- STATE AID
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):