File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 44
- Sponsored By:
Senators Colburn and Pipkin
Creation of a State Debt - Caroline County - Camp Todd
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $114,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the Girl
Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay, Inc. for the construction of a program
center in Denton, Caroline County; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/21 at 9:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/21 at 11:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator E. J. Pipkin, District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CAROLINE COUNTY
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
- STATE BONDS
- YOUTH -see also- MINORS
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.