File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1364
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Tyne Building
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $800,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of
the Town of Capitol Heights for the acquisition, planning, design,
repair, renovation, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the Tyne
Building to be used as a senior and youth services center and a town
hall, located in Capitol Heights; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/19 at 3:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.