File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1008
- Sponsored By:
Senators Conway, Della, Gladden, Hughes, Jones, and McFadden
Law Enforcement Officers' Pension System - Membership - Baltimore
City Community College Police Officers
Providing police officers who are employed by the Baltimore City
Community College with membership in the Law Enforcement Officers'
Pension System; and making membership optional for specified police
officers who are employed by the Baltimore City Community College.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/24 at 8:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/24 at 8:30 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Joan Carter Conway, District 43
- Senator George W. Della, Jr., District 46
- Senator Lisa A. Gladden, District 41
- Senator Ralph M. Hughes, District 40
- Senator Verna L. Jones, District 44
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- COMMUNITY COLLEGES
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- STATE EMPLOYEES
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):